+$Free e-Book: Content Wireframing for Responsive Design+$is a quick guide for faster multi-device UI design.
+$The dominance of mobile browsing is triggering an evolution in all areas of web design, and wireframing is no exception.
+$Content wireframes refer to the on-screen content without actually depicting it. They focus on creating "blocks" of content categories that designers can reshape easily for various breakpoints and percentages.
+$Content Wireframing for Responsive Design explains everything a designer needs to know about content wireframing, a best practice for structuring responsive design. The book is written by Adobe-certified author Tom Green, who also serves as a Professor of Interactive Media at Humboldt College.
+$Tom Green explains how to wireframe multiple content categories, and the three-step process for creating responsive wireframes yourself. This e-book, part of the free design+$library+$from the prototyping appUXPin+$, Discusses:
- +$3 useful wireframing processes (and how mockups and prototypes fit in)
- +$How to create a content inventory, assign priorities, and carve out a visual hierarchy for responsive design
- +$Design teardown in which a popular site is rebuilt with mobile-first wireframes
- +$How to make your own content wireframe in 8 steps, with screenshots
- +$How to create a customizable grid to organize content across multiple screen sizes