+$With mobile users overtaking desktop users, web UI techniques are leaning on simpler styles, paving the way for cards and minimalism.
+$Given the easy organizational structure and format advantageous to touch screens, cards are expanding beyond social media sites into sites all across the web.
+$At the same time, the low maintenance and loading times of minimalism – coupled with the rise of flat design – make the style perfect for responsive design.
命名为+$top 10 design tool of 2015 by net magazine+$, UXPin has compiled 70+ pages of advice on implementing these techniques, citing examples and screenshots from 43 companies like Google, Microsoft, Squarespace, and more.
+$Topics in the free ebook include:
- +$the do's and don'ts for using both techniques
- +$analyses of each to determine whether they'll work for you
- +$an explanation of their history and evolution
- +$real screenshots to illustrate everything you need to know
- +$20 other resources and tools on the web to help further you master the techniques.
+$The book is written in a practical format that teaches through example rather than pure theory. It’s a fairly quick and helpful read, so feel free to check it out.