+$Back in February, web designers were intrigued as土砖+$released the first preview for its new responsive网页设计工具-边缘回流+$. Today things are hotting up further, with a second preview available to download via Adobe's software subscription service创意云。
+$This video above shows senior product manager Jacob Surbers showcase the all-new features. These add extra styling and layout capabilities, including:
- +$The ability to leverage absolute and fixed positioning, as well as their z-index. (For example, if you have a navigation bar at the top of your design that you want users to see regardless how far they scroll down, this can be achieved using fixed positioning.)
- +$Inline text styling. When you select and style text in a text block, Reflow will use tags and show the CSS for all of the font, colour etc changes you make.
- +$Enhancements to the colour picker. You can now control the luminosity of the color, providing you with a fine-grained level of control to help you determine your design palette.
- +$The ability to name your elements to helps to keep your projects organized.
- +$An overhaul of margin visualization to provide a cleaner UI.
+$Based on initial feedback to the first preview, Adobe say they've also made Edge Reflow more user-friendly. It's a good example of how the software company is using an open development model to create the next generation of innovative tools to support today's new workflows.
+$Are you excited about Adobe's latest响应式网页设计+$tool? Let us know in the comments box below!