+$Lego is without a doubt one of the most creative hobbies going. No longer known as just a kid's toy, in recent years the humble little brick has well and truly established itself as a popular and valuable pastime for adults too. Lego's models are becoming more complex and sophisticated, evidence of which can be seen in the newest addition to its portfolio:+$The Upside Down set+$, based on the hit TV show Stranger Things
+$Lego fans first heard of the new design when the company teased fans on Facebook with this post (below). And the internet went wild with excitement.
+$The set was launched on Wednesday night at Lego's Leicester Square store in London. At the special event, some 400 people managed to get their hands on the set, as well as get it signed by the Lego designer. Here's some of the key features included in the stunning new set and角色设计：
- +$The set is made up of a whopping 2287 pieces, which, when fully built, measures at over 12” (32cm) tall, 17” (44cm) wide and 8” (21cm) deep.
- +$The Byers' house features a front porch with furniture, living room, dining room and Will's bedroom.
- +$The living room features the amazing alphabet wall with a light up function - WHAAAT?! It also comes complete with other authentic features, including couch, coffee table, telephone, axe, ‘have you seen me?’ flyer stickered element and a bear trap to catch the Demogorgon.
- +$The Upside Down set captures the look and feel from the Netflix original series, including creepy vines, dark coloring and a dilapidated look.
- +$Chief Jim Hopper’s police truck includes a removable roof for easy access to the interior and a pumpkin element as a reminder of Season 2.
+$There's so much about this design that excites us, but one of the best parts is how the designer has made it so the set can be flipped so the 'upside down' world is very much on top.
+$The set includes all the main characters – Eleven, Chief Hopper, Mike Wheeler, Will Byers, Dustin Henderson, Joyce Byers and Lucas Sinclair – as well as its very own Demogorgon, which in Lego format could well pass as cute.
+$The Upside Down set costs £179.99 in the UK, and is available to Lego VIP members now via the+$Lego Website+$. Not a VIP member? It's super-easy and free to注册+$, and means you'll get early access to this set and any new ones in the future. The set will go on sale to non-VIP members on 1 June 2019.
+$We love both Lego and the hit Netflix drama here at Creative Bloq so, we're not going to lie, everything about this excites us. Ok so it's not exactly cheap, but we have no doubt people will literally be queueing up to part with their cash as, for fans of Lego and Stranger Things, it just doesn't get much better than this. Plus something tells us that this is one Lego set that will be well worth the investment.