+$Designed to reward the very best branding in any given market sector, the品牌影响力奖+$is an international prize scheme from the makers of Computer Arts and Creative Bloq – and 2018 entries are open now.
+$Final deadline for entries is 5:30pm on 1 June 2018, but if you have a branding project ready to go, you can get a special early-bird rate until 18 March.
+$Watch a video outlining the scheme, including some highlights from the 2017 awards ceremony, below:
+$Who enters the BIAs?
+$Now in its fifth year, the Brand Impact Awards have a rich heritage of+$past Winners+$that represents the cream of the global branding industry. Previous best-of-show winners include The Partners (nowSuperunion+$) In 2017,强生银行+$in 2016 And 2015, And玫瑰+$in 2014.
+$But work is judged anonymously on its own merits, and there are studios of all shapes and sizes in the mix – so it's all to play for. The most important thing is that you've created a stellar piece of branding work.
+$What are the BIA judges looking for?
+$The Brand Impact Awards are entirely dedicated to branding, in all its forms. The world-class judging panel is looking for:
- +$A great, original idea that's appropriate for the client
- +$Beautiful, consistent and coherent execution of that idea
- +$Branding that stands head and shoulders above its market sector
+$What makes the BIAs different?
+$The BIAs differ from other major awards schemes on three main counts:
- +$ENTRIES ARE PUT IN CONTEXT.+$Projects are judged by market sector, so your work is put in the context for which it was designed.
- +$ALL BRANDING IS CONSIDERED.+$As well as branding from the ground up, we also accept campaigns that extend or enhance existing brands.
- +$CONSISTENCY IS REWARDED.+$Judges will be looking for consistent quality of idea and execution across two or more brand touchpoints.
+$For more information about the BIAs, past winners, categories and how to enter, visit the品牌影响力奖+$website. Good Luck!